The quality of the artwork received IMPACTS DIRECTLY on the QUALITY of the engraving.
If the artwork you have is not available in any of the formats below, send us what you have so we can evaluatewhether it can be used. If not, a nominal charge for re-drawing would apply.
Artwork / Preferred Logos
- Vector files (made of lines and curves).
- EPS (encapsulated postscript), AI (Adobe Illustrator).
- Corel Draw – CDR (Up to Version 14) – Line Drawing with text converted to curves / paths.
- PDF’s (Adobe Portable Document Format) may be submitted if the artwork / logo was created in vector format, and the fonts were converted to curves before saving to PDF format.
- Freehand – FH11 and lower.
- Some Jpegs – JPEG, Bitmaps as long as they are over 600dpi – lower resolution than this usually produces unacceptable results.
- Black and white graphics – No Gray Scale / shading – no shaded colors or shades of grey.
- Logos that are entirely in one solid darker color, e.g. red or blue, may be useable.
Use of Artwork Received: We assume that you have the legal rights to use the artwork sent to us.